Friday, September 23, 2016

Monthly Breakout Watch

August and September have been marked by modest consolidation. I'm finding many stocks that are either extending from previous breakouts or currently building flag patterns. At the moment only a few that meet my criteria are showing new signals. The market's digestion of the recent July breakout has been orderly and constructive. I have little information that suggests we breakdown from here as the path of least resistance remains higher.

With so few new signals for September I am inclined to not act on these and await a more diverse selection as my portfolios are currently 90% invested. At this point I can be picky choosing the stocks to fill out my holdings.

That being said these are valid signals and valid signals have value.

LVS

MA

CBOE

V



No comments:

Post a Comment