Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome

Hi Everybody, Welcome to the markets as I see them! I hope you will follow along on my journey through the financial markets and the very fun and growing world of fantasy sports. I will be sharing my thoughts on overall stock market views, trade ideas, investment strategy and professional Football and Basketball analysis. This blog is meant to be a journal of my accounts of the stock market and lessons I have learned and am continuing to learn, plus some analysis of Fantasy sports player trends and valuation.

The blog will discuss the evaluation of the future values of stock trades and professional sports players. We will talk about risks, rewards, predictions and outcomes. I will also be discussing investing strategy, risk management, trade ideas and fantasy football/basketball (seasons permitting) opinions.

My primary purpose is to help educate people about becoming self reliant with their investments and have fun doing it. Then adding stuff involving fantasy sports and just general thoughts and ideas regarding these topics. Through my posts I also hope to solidify my own understanding of the ideas discussed and learn along with you.

Just know that I will not be offering direct buy/sell advice online as that is not my primary intention, I simply want to offer opinion about my current views about the markets and general economy along with teaching some simple trading techniques that can help you easily know whats going on in the stock market and how to manage your own accounts. Since this is going to be my trading journal now as well I will be discussing my current trades, stocks on my watch list, general strategy rules and lessons as they present themselves.

I very much encourage you to make comments and offer differing opinion if you have them. I intend on this to be a learning experience for everyone involved and look forward to you sharing in my journey.

-CFREE

No comments:

Post a Comment